This summer, join young Mary Lennox on a journey of discovery as she’s sent to her uncle’s house in the countryside, where mysteries and secrets lurk around every corner. As she makes new friends and encounters magical creatures, Mary has two burning questions: where is her uncle’s secret garden, and where has he hidden the key?
This enchanting story, loved by children and adults alike, is presented on Greenbank Garden’s front lawns.
• All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Don’t forget to bring your low-folding seat or a blanket.
• Please remember all rubbish must be taken home.
• A selection of refreshments will be available to purchase on the day - cash only!
• We advise all ticket holders to wear warm, waterproof clothing and appropriate footwear for sitting outside throughout the performance in all weather.
• Please note tickets are non-refundable. This event will only be cancelled in extreme weather.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for The Secret Garden are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!