|4 Church Road, Barrhead G78 1QA|
|Barrhead Library Website|
|Follow EastRenLibrary on Twitter|
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Most libraries also provide:
• books for all, including large print and talking books, teenage sections and a reading group in each library
• photocopying and fax facilities, and access to a digital scanner
• toilet facilities (some libraries also have adapted toilets for disabled use)
• DVD and music CD hire
• additional facilities for children, such as a storytelling sofa or a dedicated children’s PC
• a comfortable reading area
• Healthy Reading book collection.
In addition to these, Barrhead library has the following:
• community room
• books in Polish
• regular Bookbug Sessions for young children
• Health Information Point and a Careers Information Point, both with PCs
• BBC RaW and Big Plus book collections
• 14 bookable PCs and an ILA and Learn Direct Scotland accredited learning centre
• Heritage Centre.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!