Mondays: 12.30pm - 8.00pm
Wednesdays: 9.30am - 8.00pm
Fridays: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Tuesdays: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Thursdays: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Saturdays: 9.30am - 5.00pm
About Barrhead Library
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Most libraries also provide:
• books for all, including large print and talking books, teenage sections and a reading group in each library
• photocopying and fax facilities, and access to a digital scanner
• toilet facilities (some libraries also have adapted toilets for disabled use)
• DVD and music CD hire
• additional facilities for children, such as a storytelling sofa or a dedicated children’s PC
• a comfortable reading area
• Healthy Reading book collection.
In addition to these, Barrhead library has the following:
• community room
• books in Polish
• regular Bookbug Sessions for young children
• Health Information Point and a Careers Information Point, both with PCs
• BBC RaW and Big Plus book collections
• 14 bookable PCs and an ILA and Learn Direct Scotland accredited learning centre
• Heritage Centre.
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Barrhead Library. If you know of an event taking place at Barrhead Library or anywhere else in East Renfrewshire tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!