|186 Fenwick Road, Giffnock G46 6XF|
|Bradfords Bakers Giffnock Website|
Bradfords was founded in 1924 by Mr Hugh Bradford with his sons, Hugh and William, within small bakery premises in Niddrie Road in the south side of Glasgow. The business was transferred to Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow during the 1930s where it remained under the partnership of this sons with one large, busy shop until 1969.
Bradfords Bakers is still a family owned and operated business with Helen Bradford and her daughter Claire Bradford supported by our remarkable and skilled bakery staff who still to this day make traditional hand crafted products passed down since 1924.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!