Listed in: Public and Social Services - Libraries
Wednesdays: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Fridays: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Tuesdays: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Saturdays: 9.30am - 1pm
About Neilston Library
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Most libraries also provide:
• books for all, including large print and talking books, teenage sections and a reading group in each library
• photocopying and fax facilities, and access to a digital scanner
• toilet facilities (some libraries also have adapted toilets for disabled use)
• DVD and music CD hire
• additional facilities for children, such as a storytelling sofa or a dedicated children’s PC
• a comfortable reading area
• Healthy Reading book collection.
In addition to these, Neilston library has the following:
• Healthy Reading collection, plus a Health Information Point with a dedicated PC
• regular Bookbug Sessions for young children
• 7 bookable PCs and an ILA and Learn Direct Scotland accredited learning centre.
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Neilston Library. If you know of an event taking place at Neilston Library or anywhere else in East Renfrewshire tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!