|66 Neilston Road, Uplawmoor G78 4AF|
|Uplawmoor Hotel Website|
|Follow UplawHotel on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
The original Building dates back to 1750 when it was a one room coaching inn, where travellers broke their journey, along the main road from Glasgow to the coast.
Over the years, while taking care to maintain its original character, the hotel itself has been greatly expanded and upgraded. The most extensive renovation was done in 1958 when architect James Gray added the exterior touches of Art Nouveau derived from Charles Rennie MacIntosh. Since 1992, Stuart & Emma have been continually improving every area of the hotel, including the addition of a summer garden patio.
Their passion for good food and hospitality has driven them to their goal "to be the best village eating place in Greater Glasgow". Of course, none of this would have been possible without the loyalty of their team, proud Winners of a Scottish Tourist Board Thistle Award for Customer Care they continue their quest for excellence.
The friendly, welcoming atmosphere and professional, attentive service will help you to relax and very quickly feel at home. Time must be taken to sample the award winning Scottish cuisine, whether it is their renowned Fillet Steak with haggis or the delicious traditional Steak Pie. Enjoy!
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!