Values-led business isn’t a trend; it is the future.
Impact Summit is Europe’s leading purpose-led business event - an annual gathering for those who dream of a thriving global economy that puts people and planet at its very heart. From entrepreneurs, to executives, to educators, we provide a platform to the people shaking things up, changing the status quo, and using purpose-driven business models as a means of tackling global challenges.
Join us to find inspiration, discuss ideas and connect with the people who are not only sharing in this vision, but bringing it to life.
We are facing environmental, social, economic and health problems not in isolation, but as an international community. Impact Summit is the platform for those finding solutions to the most pressing challenges of our time.
People: A human-centric, socially conscious approach is both a moral responsibility and a business imperative.
Planet: Putting the planet before profit is not a trade-off: it's an investment in our future.
Technology: We can't fly blindly into technology's bright light.
- Douglas Lamont, CEO, Innocent Drinks
- Rebecca Baron, Head of Activism & Social Mission, Ben & Jerry's Europe
- Dr Danny Sriskandarajah, CEO, Oxfam GB
- Rupert Read, Former National Spokesperson, Extinction Rebellion UK
- James Timpson, Chief Executive, Timpson
- Mike Barry, Change Agent
- Saskia Bruysten, CEO, Yunus Social Business
- Christian Kroll, Founder & CEO, Ecosia
- Thandi Dyani, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Girls are Awesome
- Kehkashan Basu, Founder President, Green Hope Foundation
- Zoi Kantounatou, CFO & Co-founder, FutureX
- Bruce Walker, CEO & Co-founder, FutureX
... and loads more!
What you get with your ticket
- Access all live content and virtual networking on May 19th & 20th
- Book meetings with other attendees, exhibitors and partners, directly on the
- Watch the Impact Summit Competition finalists pitch live
- View replays of all content until 26th May 2021
Join the conversation
Twitter - @ImpactSummit_
Instagram - @ImpactSummit_
Barrhead Housing Association are running a series of Eco Crafting Sessions, beginning on Thursday 24th June, focusing on using the waste materials we may find at home!