It's the first day of the October break, so get on your bikes and join us for a ranger-led cycle around Lochgoin reservoir. Approx. 8miles (12.9km). *Bring your bike & helmet, and please ensure your bike is in good condition.
• Booking essential
• Meet at Whitelee Visitor Centre
• Suitable for families
• Bring waterproofs
• Bring your bike (well serviced)
• Bring your helmet
Coronavirus Rules & Measures:
• All events must be booked in advance — it is not possible to attend without booking.
• All events are subject to change as coronavirus guidelines change.
• All adults must book individually and provide a contact telephone number for Test & Protect. Children under 12 do not need to individually register but must be with their family/social bubble.
• Bring your face covering. As activities are outdoors it will only be used in certain circumstances, and only for short periods - but everyone must have one (unless exempt).
• It is recommended to have the Test & Protect app and all participants should take a free lateral flow test before and after attending.
• If any of your party tests positive for coronavirus, or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive - do not attend and please let us know.
• Please read the specific event information for each activity for additional details and/or things to bring.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear/bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Prepare for changeable weather.
• All published distances and finish times are approximate and subject to change.
• Dogs are welcome on most events, but some may not be suitable for them. • Please contact the Countryside Rangers about bringing your dog to an event.
• Please contact WCRS for directions to event meeting points.
• Please aim to arrive 5 minutes before the published event start time.
Phone: 0141 614 0962
GOT AN EVENT TO SHARE? It's free to post your events on What's On East Renfrewshire, click here to find out more!Want to be the first to hear about what's happening in East Renfrewshire? Just hit 'Like' on our Facebook page, join the What's On Scotland Facebook Group and 'Follow' on our Twitter account and you're all set!
Where possible we will update our listings to notify of cancelled, postponed and rescheduled events, however we STRONGLY ADVISE that you check with the venue/organiser in the first instance for updates.All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact.
Grab your trainers, get into your football gear and join Giffnock Soccer Centre's Ladies Walking Football section!