|29th October 2021|
|6.30pm - 8.30pm|
Whitelee Windfarm Visitor Centre
Whitelee Windfarm Visitor Centre Moor Road, Eaglesham G760QQ
|Free but booking required|
|Event organiser/part of Whitelee Countryside Rangers|
|Visit the event website here|
Bring your headtorch and join us for a walk on the wild side this Halloween season. Approx. 3.5miles (5.6km) *Fancy dress optional
• Booking essential
• Meet at Whitelee Visitor Centre
• Suitable for families
• Bring waterproofs
• Bring your torch
Coronavirus Rules & Measures:
• All events must be booked in advance — it is not possible to attend without booking.
• All events are subject to change as coronavirus guidelines change.
• All adults must book individually and provide a contact telephone number for Test & Protect. Children under 12 do not need to individually register but must be with their family/social bubble.
• Bring your face covering. As activities are outdoors it will only be used in certain circumstances, and only for short periods - but everyone must have one (unless exempt).
• It is recommended to have the Test & Protect app and all participants should take a free lateral flow test before and after attending.
• If any of your party tests positive for coronavirus, or has been in contact with anyone who has tested positive - do not attend and please let us know.
• Please read the specific event information for each activity for additional details and/or things to bring.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear/bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Prepare for changeable weather.
• All published distances and finish times are approximate and subject to change.
• Dogs are welcome on most events, but some may not be suitable for them. Please contact the Countryside Rangers about bringing your dog to an event.
• Please contact WCRS for directions to event meeting points.
• Please aim to arrive 5 minutes before the published event start time.
Phone: 0141 614 0962
Journey from Core Glow is an exciting Meditation, Manifesting and Goal Attainment, Stress Reduction & Relaxation class starting on 9th June at The Moon Rooms in Newton Mearns!
Barrhead Housing Association are running a series of Eco Crafting Sessions, beginning on Thursday 24th June, focusing on using the waste materials we may find at home!