About Clarkston Library
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Upcoming Events at Clarkston Library
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Clarkston Library. If you know of an event taking place at Clarkston Library or anywhere else in East Renfrewshire tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!
More in East Renfrewshire
Sorry, but we have no Clarkston Library listings available for East Renfrewshire.
If you would like to be included, fill out our online form here »
Beat the Street is a fun, free game that will see the towns of Barrhead and Newton Mearns transformed into a giant game! See how far you can walk, cycle and run in just 6 weeks!
Whitelee Windfarm hold a great range of free family activities every weekend during their open season!
Free, fun and fantastic! East Renfrewshire Libraries run several interactive song, rhyme and story Bookbug sessions!
Off Grid Kids hold outdoor based toddler sessions at Aidans Brae Woods, Clarkston on Mondays and Wednesdays during term time!
Join Kelly and Pauline from Mess Around Glasgow South for their Rumble in the Jungle Mess Around Party in Giffnock on February 23rd!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »