|2-4 Greenhill Avenue, Giffnock G46 6QX|
|Giffnock South Parish Church Website|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Giffnock South Parish Church began as a congregation of the Church of Scotland in 1912 as a mission church under the sponsorship of Eastwood Parish Church meeting in the Maverton Hall in Fenwick Road starting off as part of Paisley Presbytery and becoming part of Glasgow Presbytery in 1929. The current church had its foundation stone laid in 1927 to supplement and replace the hall church which was built on the Greenhill Avenue site in 1914.
The regular Sunday Service is at 11.00am with a crèche and Sunday Schools at that time. Communion is celebrated on the first Sundays of February and October and on the second Sunday in May.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!