|Netherlee Pavillion Linn Park Avenue, Netherlee G44 3PH|
|Netherlee Library Website|
|Follow ERCL4 on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Netherlee Library are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.