|4 Vardar Avenue, Clarkston G76 7QP|
|Williamwood Parish Church Website|
Williamwood Parish Church, situated at the junction of Seres Road and Vardar Avenue, Clarkston, Glasgow. The history of Williamwood Church stretches back to 26th December 1936 when the Foundation Stone was in position and well and truly laid.
Minister - Rev. Iain M A Reid, BD
Services are held at 11am every Sunday. Communion is held on the second Sundays on March, June and September at 11am and 6.30pm, with an informal Communion on the Second Sunday of every month at 6.30pm.
There is wheelchair access to the Church and halls, with the Church and the large hall having facilities for the hard of hearing.
All information (whether in text or photographs) is supplied in good faith but should not be relied upon as being a statement of representation or fact. We take every opportunity to ensure the details for Williamwood Parish Church are accurate, please contact us at hello[@]whatsonnetwork.co.uk if any of the above information is incorrect.